Your attic may have a combination of vents, including soffit vents in the underside of the area where the roof overhangs the house walls, gable vents that are up in the peak of the house wall just under the roof, ridge vents that run along the peak of the roof, or roof vents cut into […]
attic ventilation's tag archive
Inspecting attic insulation and attic ventilation is an essential task. If you suspect there is a problem in the attic, for example a water leak coming from condensation or from roofs or chimney leaks, you should take no delay by going up to the attic to inspect it. Fixing it before it turns into a […]
Some of the major issues that an attic faces are insulation and ventilation. These two problems are interrelated which means one cannot work efficiently without fixing the other. For example, an ineffective ventilation in the attic can render attic insulation to a failure. Therefore, by having two system working efficiently, only then your attic will […]
Attic not only needs to be insulated, it also needs to be ventilated. Attic ventilation is important to keep the attic dry and clean. Attic ventilation is necessary for attic to ensure moisture is not collected in the attic which can cause wood rot and ceiling leaks. This is the reason you won’t find insulation […]
Home Insulation Categories
Home Insulation Featured Articles
Advantages of Spray Foam InsulationFind out here why spray foam insulation is better than other types of insulation. Discover if you can afford it or not.
Attic Insulation GuideDiscover how to take hundreds of dollars off your utility bill every month. Attic insulation is the key to saving energy.
Home Insulation Types That Fit Your HouseThere are several popular home insulation types available. Discover here which home insulation is the right fit for your home.
Articles & Videos
- Top 5 Tips for Insulating Your Home
- Ageing Homes and Energy Loss
- Thinking of Doing Your Own Loft Insulation?
- How to Calculate the Cost of Attic Insulation
- Saving Money With Home Attic Insulation
- Insulation Installation – eshield Green Contractors Reduce Energy Bills with Barrier Insulation
- How To Install An Insulated Attic Door Opening
- The Simplicity Of Home Energy Efficiency
- Obama Talks Jobs and Home Energy Efficiency
- Low Cost Attic Insulation – How To Insulate The Attic Door
Advertise your site here!